Pacific Energy Innovation Association Value Proposition
The Pacific Energy Innovation Association (PEIA) is an independent, non-profit association of energy professionals incorporated under the Societies Act of British Columbia.
PEIA offers objective, thought-provoking dialogue on energy supply and demand and the associated technologies and policies required by sustainable economies in the near-and long-term.
PEIA furthers its mission through education, dialogue and networking activities such as our events and energy breakfasts. Themes to be explored include:
- What is the future energy mix to meet global demand and address climate change?
- How can we do more with less resources and continue to advance energy efficiency?
- What innovation is needed in energy infrastructure delivery to meet future demands?
- What policies are working in leading jurisdictions globally – how can BC and Canada learn and lead in sustainable energy policy?
PEIA welcomes your organization to join the conversation.
How the PEIA can benefit your organization
Energy Breakfasts feature a presentation by a credible and authoritative speaker on a current subject related to energy. PEIA structures events with emphasis on opportunities for engagement through dialogue with our speakers – either during presentations, or with colleagues and peers before and after the PEIA Energy Breakfasts.
Benefits of participating in PEIA Energy Breakfasts:
- Continuing Education for your employees – these events can be a part of the mandatory CE requirements for Registered Professional Engineers and Geoscientists
- Dialogue that fosters discussion and innovation in the advancement of energy solutions
- Networking opportunities with local, regional and global energy professionals – experts in the technology and policy sectors
- Opportunities to join leading thought and action in the evolution of the energy sector
Cost for In-Person Participation
PEIA Energy Breakfasts pricing is:
- Single tickets for In-Person Participation: $35/breakfast
- Five-packs (must register at least 72 hrs in advance): $150/5 breakfast tickets
- Starting Fall 2023 – Single entrance Zoom Participation: $20/seminar
* Please contact email@example.com for details of a streamlined registration process that has worked for other companies with multiple employees attending Energy Breakfasts.
Record one Continuing Education Hour for attending a PEIA Energy Breakfast:
Attention all P.Eng. or P.Geo. professionals! 📣 Participation in our PEIA Energy Breakfasts is eligible for one CE Hour of Technical Learning 🎓 when related to your area(s) of practice, as per the Engineers and Geoscientists Guide to the Continuing Education Program.